The CivicWeb Portal will take you to our new app that will help manage agendas, minutes and meeting schedules. To receive regular updates and notifications
automatically from our new system, you need to subscribe to it.
STEPS TO SUBSCRIBE:
1. The link to access the portal is located on the District’s website (www.wells.ca). Go to the District of Wells page and then the “Council Meetings” subpage.
2. Click on the CivicWeb Portal link. This will take you to the new CivicWeb site.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and find the header “e-updates”. Click anywhere on this icon. This will take you to the subscribe page.
4. On the subscribe page you must check what you are interested in, enter your email address and answer the “captcha” question. When complete, click on the subscribe icon.
5. You will receive a message on your screen that says: Thank you for signing up for E-Updates. A confirmation email has been sent to your email address. If this email does not arrive directly in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder and be sure to whitelist the “icompasstech.com” domain with your email provider.
6. Check your email. When you receive the confirmation email you must scroll down to the message in bold that says “validate your email here”. You must click on this link. When successful a message will appear on screen that says “Your E-mail address has been successfully validated.”
You will now automatically be notified when meetings are scheduled and when agendas and minutes or other information is posted.