Troll Ski Resort
While most of the runs are for intermediate skiers, there is a great teaching/beginner area, and a few black diamond runs as well. The runs are long, with great fall lines. The snow is 100% natural, and there is lots of it! Check out our new Ski School Programs.
The slopes at Troll are South facing, offering pretty views of the valley and bright sunny skiing. The day lodge is a big rustic log building with a huge cozy fireplace, and is almost as warm and friendly as the staff and locals!
Come enjoy honest skiing at Troll Ski Resort, where the focus is on fun, family,
discovery, and not fashion.
- Lift accessible vertical is 527m.
- Red, blue and yellow lift base elevation is 1118m. Longest run is 6km.
- Top of silver lift elevation is 1645.
- Top of red lift elevation is 1577m.
- Average season dates are from early December to early April.
- Open 6 days a week, closed Tuesdays.
- Number of lifts 4 incl. Blue lift.
- 44km east of Quesnel.
- Troll Resort was built by Lars and Astrid Fossberg in 1972 and is still run by his family.
Troll Snow School: